Great news! We are now able to integrate the fantastic Belkin WeMo 230v power adapters into a Control4 system. At only £39.99 each, Belkin WeMo is a very inexpensive way to control lighting and appliances in your home. Combining the WeMo with the power and flexibility of a Control4 home automation system, it’s now easy to automatically control plug-in lighting and electrical appliances. For example, floor lamps, bedside table lights, fans, electric heaters and much more.
- Auto IP Address update when serial number is entered (no need for DHCP reservations)
- Ability to connect driver to outlet light or relay device drivers. This allows you to see the correct icon on the screen
- Ability to connect driver to keypad buttons to allow quick on/off/toggle programming
- Automatic LED feedback for attached keypad buttons
- Output feedback from the unit to all attached proxies
- Programming tab events and actions for On/Off
If you’re interested in adding Belkin WeMo to your Control4 system or if you’d like more information about Control4 and home automation, please drop us an email or give us a call!
Maximize the power of your Control4 system with OS 2.4. New features include TuneIn for global internet radio, news, sports and podcasts; Anywhere Access and control of your Control4 system with enhanced 4Sight service; a new recharging station to keep your system remotes up and running; and a host of performance improvements.
email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a quote to upgrade, please add promo-code OS2421CE in your email to obtain a 20% discount.
New! Expanded Listening Experience with TuneIn
Access and enjoy a massive, worldwide collection of streaming radio stations, podcasts and audiobooks directly through your Control4 system with TuneIn
- Global access to 70,000 radio stations, and millions of podcasts and audiobooks in over 100 languages from over 230 countries and territories
- Enjoy your favorite artist, song or radio personality from a local station or from around the globe
- All controlled via the elegant, award-winning Control4 UI on touch screens, on-screen displays, iPhones, iPads and Android devices
- Works with each Control4 audio zone within the home so every family member can enjoy their own personalized favorites at the same time
Control and Monitor Your Home or Business from Virtually Anywhere
New, expanded 4Sight service gives you true “Anywhere Access.” Monitor and control your home or business from your smart phone, tablet, or web browser virtually anywhere you have 3G/4G connection or Internet access.* A 4Sight subscription also provides alerts on the go and security features designed to keep Control4 customers safely in contact and in control any time, anywhere.
- Anywhere Access: Mobile
With the Control4® MyHome™ app and a 4Sight subscription, you can access and monitor your home or business from practically anywhere using a smart phone or tablet.
- Anywhere Access: Web
Easily access, monitor and control your home or business, virtually anywhere, from a web browser.
- Alerts On the Go
Your smart home or business can send messages to your smart phone about the status of your system, so you’re always in the know.
- End-to-End Security
Relax. You have a secure connection to your home or business without any networking hassles.
* iOS app available immediately, Android app will be available at the end of April.
Control4 have started shipping a new Lithium-Polymer rechargeable battery and recharging cradle for their SR-150 and SR-250 System Remote Controls. The ‘Remote Recharging Station’ became available at the start of April 2013. This retrofit battery pack eliminates the inconvenience of having to replace the 4xAA batteries.
The pack is designed as a quick, simple and easy retrofit for existing SR-150 and SR-250 System Remotes, the Remote Recharging Kit includes a sleek recharging station, a replacement battery cover with charging pins, and a lightweight, high-power-density rechargeable lithium polymer battery. Upgrades of existing remotes can be performed by one of our engineers or the end user with our remote *assistance.
The low-profile design of the recharging station means that it can be discretely positioned near the location where the remote sees the most use without negatively impacting the décor of the room, or just as easily secreted away in a nearby drawer or storage compartment. Customers simply place their SR-150 or SR-250 on the charging station when the remote isn’t in use, or when receiving a “Low Battery” notification.
The Recharging Station also features a charging indicator LED that can be adjusted to high or low brightness, or turned off completely.
* The system will require updating to version 2.4 to get the benefit of the charge status, we are not charging our existing customers for this upgrade.
Books Open Announcement:
Control4® HC-800 and HC-250 Controllers
with MyHome and Intercom Licensing Included
Control4 announces the availability of HC-800 and HC-250 Controllers with Unlimited iphone, iPad and Intercom Licensing included and support for TuneIn*, providing simplified, automatic software delivery and increased product value to the controller product family.
Product Info — HC-800 (C4-HC800-BL-1) and HC-250 (C4-HC250-BL-1):
- Embedded MyHome site license enables in-home control from multiple iOS and Android mobile devices as well as PCs. Add a 4Sight subscription and enable remote control and access from virtually anywhere.
- Video/Audio Intercom license included for whole-home communications with Control4 touchscreens and door stations.
- Native TuneIn support* delivers over 70,000 streaming Internet radio stations.
- Features identical performance and reliability of the original HC-800 and HC-250 Controllers, providing exceptional horsepower and control capabilities.
Now is a great time to add a new controller to your Control4 system and benefit from extra speed and unlimited MyHome and intercom license, for more information contact us on 07908 632387
* Requires Control4 OS 2.4 or higher
There are several new and exciting products on the way in the next four months, starting on the 1st April 2013 with the new rechargeable SR150 & SR250 remote controls. There will also be a retrofit battery pack and charger for existing owners.